We prepare our learners to participate in First LEGO League & First LEGO League Jr.
FIRST LEGO League is the most accessible, guided, global robotics competition, helping students and teachers to build a better future together. The program is built around theme-based Challenges to engage children ages 9 to 16 in research, problem solving, coding, and engineering. The foundation of the program is the FIRST Core Values, which emphasize teamwork, discovery, and innovation. Students emerge more confident, excited, and equipped with the skills they need in a changing workforce.
FIRST LEGO League Jr. gives early elementary school students the opportunity to explore science and technology concepts. Children aged 6 to 10 are challenged to research a real-world problem, create a Show Me poster and working LEGO model of what they learned.
- Our master coaches have extensive experience in FLL, Robotics and Coding and guide the teams at at every steps along the way.
- Preparation usually starts in August
- Learners and coaches meet for at least 90 - 120 minutes per week
- Hands-on, collaborative, team work, collective wisdom
- Parents are always up to speed with their child's progress