Interactive Programming in Python
Python is a popular language and is widely used across multiple industries.
This class is designed to help students with very little or no computing background learn the basics of building interactive applications using Python.
At the end of this course a user should be able to:
- Understand Python expressions and statements User able to get the input data and manipulate it
- Understand simple and compound data types such as integers, floats, strings, lists, dictionaries, and tuples
- Implement structures such as if statements and loops
- Implement functions and call built-in Python functions
- Import and use library function modules from the Python library
- Implement useful and fun games/programs
- Duration 30 hours
- Activities Courses
- Class Sizes 30
- Years Old 2 - 4
- Available Seats 10